Friday, August 07, 2015

WeeHands in Connecticut

Welcome to our newest, wonderful WeeHands baby sign language Instructor, Amy Anderson Moncy!

Amy Anderson Moncy is a speech language pathologist who holds a Doctorate in Speech Language Pathology from Nova Southeastern University as well as a Master of Science (M.S.), Speech-Language Pathology from the University of the District of Columbia. 

Amy shares, "I currently work as a speech language pathologist in an early childhood magnet school. I began using sign language at church in children songs and have incorporated signing into my practice in speech pathology. I've seen how a little one signing "more" has made such a big difference in their interaction with parent. I'm excited about WeeHands and the opportunity to help children and parents share special moments together."

For more information about Amy's baby sign language classes in New London, CT visit her webpage: http://www.weehands.com/profile.php?id=300 

No comments: